I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
If energy drinks will help me keep up with one through five year olds at our church's mother's day out, I will keep them in business by ordering CASES of the stuff.  They have soooo much energy.  Don't you wish they had USB ports and you could download some of that energy and use it on yourself.?  I sure do.  It's only 3:00 pm and I'm already thinking about bedtime.  Mercy I'm gettin' old.

I remember when I used to could sit on the floor for HOURS and then I just hopped up and went about my merry way.  Now I have to push myself up after about 5 minutes on the floor and then it takes another 5 minutes for my legs to quit hurting and start moving like they're supposed to.

My mom and her sisters used to sit around and watch us kids running around and they would always say "I sure wish I had some of that energy."  I used to think they were crazy.  I thought "I'm always going to have this much energy."  That's what I get for thinking.

Swimming used to be THE activity.  We couldn't wait to go to the lake or the swimming pool.  Any old place would do as long as there was water deep enough to swim in and it didn't matter how cold it was either (water or weather).  We would just jump in and have us a good old time.  Now my kids want to go swimming when it's 85 degrees out and I'm like "Have you lost your mind?  That water's going to be freezing."  Give me a nice big hot tub any day.

There are a lot of good things about getting older, but if we had that energy to go with age, there would be no stopping us.  Maybe that's why RedBull is so popular.

 

See!!  Even their cans are stronger and have more energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment