I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Friday, February 12, 2010

Going to school, it was just perfect.  It was sticking to the grass and was just beautiful, but not sticking to the roads.  That's my kind of snow.
 

This picture was of a tree in front of the school.  It had red berries on it and was so pretty.
 

 I passed these on the way to work at Mother's Day Out at our church yesterday morning.  Somebody had already been very busy.




Then it started to be "not nice" snow!!  It started sticking to the streets.  This was about 8 hours after I dropped my son off at school.  I took it while I was waiting to pick him up.  He opened the door, looked at me and said "Why are you here?"  I said "I thought you might want a ride."  He said "I want to walk."  I said "Okay.", so I cruised back home. I could have saved some valuable time and gas if I had just been thinking like a 10-year-old boy yesterday.


 

This is my across the street neighbor's yard this morning.  The snow was extremely "wet" and stuck to EVERYTHING, especially shoes and clothes that were worn into the house after many hours of playing, building igloos and snowball fights.

 

 

This is a 10-year-old boy that is very happy it snowed 10 inches in Texas.

 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice pictures and a nice post!

Post a Comment