I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Congratulations to the North Forney High School percussion ensembles that went to competition in Conroe, TX.  They got superior ratings for their performances and came in 1st and 2nd out of 9 groups.

 

They came home with three trophies and 1 plaque.  They also won a concert band bass drum stand.  I'm so glad we made the 3 1/2 hour drive to see them.  It was really worth it.
I'm one of those moms who LOVES to go to my children's events, not so much because the music is wonderful (except, of course the music my child plays) or the parties are a blast, but because I want to support my children.  Both of them want me to be there and my oldest is always telling me how much he appreciates me and his dad being so supportive.

I also got to see my sweet niece's competition cheer team take first place over 9 other teams in a national competition Sunday.  We were so fortunate that it was held here in Dallas and we could go.  I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

My children are only going to be children for such a short length of time.  I'm trying so hard to really enjoy them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment