I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Friday, February 5, 2010
I keep repeating those words to myself, but it doesn't seem to be working.  It also doesn't help that I keep making recipes that are really good and really high in calories.  I have a high school reunion coming up (I'll just keep how many years my little secret) and I would love to lose about 10 pounds.  What with the rain, the cold weather and the good food, I'm not losing weight very fast.

I was thinking about going to play KENO with some ladies from church, but I just didn't get everything together in time to go.  We were going to all make a different kind of fudge for everyone to try.  I found this Cappucino Fudge recipe on Recipezaar.com.  Can you say heaven in every bite?  Even better, it's easy to make.  It took me about 20 minutes or so and was well worth every minute.

I think I'm going to drag my recumbant bike exerciser thingy into the middle of the living room floor.  Maybe if I see it sitting there I'll actually use it.  Nah, probably not.  Maybe tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment