I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Thursday, March 5, 2009
All I have to say is.............thank goodness for frosting!!! I just baked my oldest son's birthday cake (14 years old tomorrow) and it tastes great, but it looks terrible. I made a dark chocolate cake and it is really moist and chocolaty, but it was really hard to get out of the pans. I know it will look much better once I put cream cheese frosting it will look MUCH better, although I'm not really good at frosting either so I could be wrong. Okay, this I do know for sure. It's going to taste really good. How could it not with dark chocolate and cream cheese, right? I'm also making homemade pizza crusts for dinner tomorrow night. I have to work at my part-time job tomorrow, so I thought I would got ahead and get the crusts ready and then all I have to do it put the sauce, toppings and cheese and I'm ready to go.

On another note, I'm working on getting donations for our church auction on April 25. With the economy the way it is, it's really hard to find companies that can donate. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

The wind is blowing really hard here in Texas today, but at least it's warm. I have my little tomato seedlings in my guest room and I am just itching to plants them in my containers outside. Come on Spring!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment