I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Yesterday it was in the 80s and today we're barely into the 40s. Yesterday was sunny and breezy. Today is rainy and windy. My only consolation is that "Spring showers bring May flowers".

Finally, on my second attempt at planting bell pepper, I have two little plants poking up out of the dirt. I was about to give up and go buy some plants at Walmart when I got ready to transplant my tomato plants (11 total from seed). I'm trying container gardening this year because having 3 dogs who like to destroy plants is not conducive to inground gardening.

We got the rest of my youngest son's project to school today. I was so glad we took the poster yesterday because it would have been a nightmare trying to keep from getting it wet this morning. The rain was coming down pretty good when we pulled up in front of the school.

We went to Taste and Trade last night in Mesquite, TX. It is so much fun. I would guess at least 50 businesses in the area had booths and they give away free goodies, i.e. flashlight, key chains, notepads, balloons. You know, all that promotion stuff that the kids love to get. The theme was old game shows, so a lot of the booths had games for people to play for prizes. The best part was the free food. 20 restaurants were there and we had chicken strips from Whataburger, pasta from Carinos, barbeque sandwiches from Texas Roadhouse, chips and queso from Chilis, and too much more to mention. I was stuffed when we left.

Unfortunately, tonight I have to cook, but I decided hamburgers are in order since we didn't have those last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment