I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Monday, March 9, 2009
Well, the frosting on the cake didn't help at all. It was a little runny and kind of oozed down the side. It was really good though. I will be glad when it's gone. It just sits in the refrigerator calling my name. One more piece and it will be GONE.

Today I am running around crazy, trying to get all of my normal housework done, plus printing Avon invoices so I won't have to do that Thursday. Thursday both kiddos have functions at school. The youngest has open house and the oldest has a band fundraiser.

The fundraiser is really neat. It's called Taste of Forney and they get all of these restaurants, etc. from the area to bring in food and we get to sample the different foods, plus we get to be entertained by the bands while we eat.

I'm also trying to work some more on our church auction, getting donations. In this economy, it's a little tougher to get people to give.

Hopefully the rest of the week will go smoothly since I'm working so hard today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment