I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I am trying to enjoy today's weather because tomorrow the bottom is supposed to fall out. Rain, wind and colder weather. It sure is going to hard to go from the 80s to the 50s in 24 hours. Gotta love this "spring" weather in Texas.

We got both of the boys' school projects finished last night and most of it was taken to school this morning. My youngest had to do a project on Ole Kirk Christiansen, the man who invented Legos. That was a really good inventor for him because he LOVES Legos. He is going to display his Lego "robot" that he and a friend made. I figured he could just take that tomorrow. He went ahead and took his cardboard project board since the weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow. Rain, cardboard and glue just don't get along very well.

Today I'm just going to do a few minor projects. I went ahead and got a lot done yesterday, so I can take it a little easier today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment