I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Monday, May 18, 2009
I sit down at my computer and think "Today I'm going to post on my blog." and then I........ don't. It's not like I don't have anything to say. I would love to at least be able to write about things so I can go back later and say "Oh, yeah. I remember that now." or "That's when that happened. I couldn't remember."

Last week my oldest son won several awards at school. They had their band spring concert and he got best percussion student. The teacher said he had been a really big help to her this year. The day after that, they had the middle school awards ceremony and he got three: A honor roll for the year, highest average in English for HIS teacher and a Best Bear award for just being an all-around good student from another teacher. We are so proud of him. He's such a great kid. You would never know he's a teenager by the way he acts and I am so thankful. God has truly blessed me to have such a wonderful son and I thank HIM every day.

My tomato plants finally have some little bitty tomatoes on them. Those poor plants have been through a lot. If my dog isn't digging them up or breaking off limbs, they are getting drowned by all of the rain we have been having. I'm really surprised they are doing as well as they are. The bell pepper plants aren't doing so well. They've had it even rougher than the tomato plants. Maybe soon we can replace the fence around the patio so the dogs can't get on and mess up my pots.

My Avon business is hanging in there. I saw an infomercial about selling Avon and saw all of the money that some of those women were making. It made me really want to sell more. I am just not a pushy person, so it's hard to me to just approach people and say "Hi, I sell Avon. Would you like a brochure?" I did have them out at my garage sale and a neighbor saw them. She didn't know I sold Avon. She has actually ordered several items and I'm hoping she's going to be a really good customer for me.

I did find some little lamps at Walmart. They had two buffet lamps packaged together on clearance for $5. Can you believe they were only $5? They were perfect in my guest room. One is on the little table that I "rescued" from someone's trash and the other is on the piano. I try to be patient and wait my wants out, because eventually I will find something I like either cheap or free and it's a lot more exciting that way.

This morning I started walking for exercise. I got up at (gasp) 5:15 a.m. and walked for about 25 minutes. I am going to try really hard to keep it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment