I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I had some time to kill Wednesday, so I thought I would do a little shopping. Of course, I had tons of other stuff I could have been doing, but none of it was as much fun as shopping.

I went bebopping (I don't think that's really a word, at least not in the dictionary, but I like it because it describes what I was doing so well.) over to Garden Ridge. I was just wandering around, looking at all of the fun stuff they have when, lo and behold, there was a whole section of bag, luggage, purses, etc and there was a sign that said (something like) "ALL PURSES 50% OFF). My heart did a little flip-flop. I love purses and I love signs that say "50% OFF" even more. I bought the cutest purse for $9.99. Honestly, I think I could have bought several because they had a bunch of cute ones, but this one really caught my eye.



Normally I am a basic black/navy/brown kinda gal. I don't know why I liked this one so much. They had several different styles of the same colors/design and they were all cute. My oldest son said it looks very country. I don't think he likes it very much, but what does a 14-year-old boy know about fashion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment