I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I have worked for a small personnel service in Mesquite, TX for about 3 1/2 years. A couple of weeks ago, we got a big contract to hire 75 people to work a 4-day temporary job. Keep in mind, when I say small, that means we have 5 employees. We had 3 days to find 75 people. Well, WE DID IT!! The company that hired us was really pleased with us, so today my boss took us all out to the Dallas Athletic Club for lunch (very swanky), gave us a small bonus and, when we got back from lunch, there were these beautiful roses on our desks. All of us got a different color, but mine was the most unusual. I absolutely love the color blue.



Isnt' is beautiful and isn't my boss sweet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment