I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Well, officially it's called a Bad Weather Day and we really only have ice, but let's not get technical.
The kids don't really care what's it's called as long as they get to stay home for the day. They are outside sliding down the driveway on boogie boards (you know, like you're supposed to use at the beach) and I'm in here praying that they don't break a limb. The roads are bad enough without a mother, who is a nervous wreck at that point, trying to drive her hysterical child to the emergency room.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we are going to stay home and do "snow day" activities. I think I will watch the movie "Baby Boom" with Diane Keaton. It's perfect for this kind of day. I'm also going to make potato-cheese soup and homemade rolls for lunch. How much better can it get?

For dinner we are having beef stir-fry and eggrolls. The stir-fry is sooooo easy. Take 1 lb. of beef strips and brown it. Drain. Add a package of frozen stir-fry veggies, two packages of beef ramen noodles with seasoning (chicken will work if you don't have beef) and two cups of water. Cook until noodles are soft and veggies are tender. I buy eggrolls already made. They are a little bit more than I like to spend, but they are worth it.

I've started a new blog http://www.adventuresinsellingavon.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out.

Stay Warm!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment