I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Thursday, January 29, 2009
Well, we managed to get through yesterday with no broken bones. What a relief!! Nothing screams broken bones like a child saying "Look, Mom. I'm a penguin" and then runs across the ice, flops onto the boogie board and goes whizzing down the driveway. I just came back into the house and said a little prayer.

I never did get around to watching "Baby Boom". I just got busy doing other things, like making treats for my dogs. I have found out it is A LOT cheaper to make them than it is to buy them, especially since I have three dogs and they like to have a lot of treats. I found the recipe on recipezaar.com. In fact, I find a lot of recipes on recipezaar.com. You can just type in an ingredient like chicken and it will give you tons of recipes that have chicken in them and many of them are rated by people who have actually made the recipe.

Since the kiddos are back in school today, I won't have to make lunch, but I will have to make dinner. Tonight we are having homemade pierogies (again from recipezaar) with sausage and tossed salad. I would like to say we are also going to have homemade rolls left over from yesterday, but I have a feeling there won't be any by that time. My youngest son loves rolls, so they usually don't last very long.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment