I SELL AVON

I SELL AVON
http://blowry.avonrepresentative.com/

Contributors

Thursday, January 7, 2010
I have two very sweet, loveable OUTSIDE dogs.  Do you know what happens when you bring two very sweet, loveable OUTSIDE dogs inside because it's so cold?  They cry and moan and try to escape from the area I set up for them.  Because, number 1 they want to be in the same area of the house as us and number 2 because they are bored.  In turn, my oldest son and I get no sleep because they are crying and moaning and actually escaping from the area I set up for them.

My oldest dog Spot (very original, huh) is very vocal.  He is a shepherd mix (in other words, a medium sized mutt) and he "talks" a lot, especially when my husband is around.  I don't have any idea what he's trying to tell us, but sometimes I think that's probably for the best.  It sounds like a high-pitched whining and can make you cringe like nails on a chalk board.

My other outside dog is a Basset Hound named (and tell me if you don't think this is a perfect name for a Basset Hound)....Tallulah Belle.  She is not only vocal, but very smart.  When she's not crying or moaning because she's bored, she's trying to escape and run rampant through the house.  Last night we caught her actually opening the baby gate.  It isn't attached to the wall and she figured out how to use her nose to gradually slide it open.  We managed to fix that (thanks to my oldest son's obsession with Duck Tape.  "Mom it will fix anything"), but then she managed to push it open a different way, so at 1:30 this morning we were chasing dogs through the house trying to corral them back into their area.

At 12:30 this afternoon, I finally let them go outside to stay for a little while in the backyard.  They do have houses with straw and the sun is shining.  I will let them in a little later and we'll just pray tonight goes a lot better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment